Pair Farm Dinner at Helsing Junction
Pair goes to the farm! Enjoy a day dining and touring at the certified organic Helsing Junction Farm in Rochester, 30 minutes outside of Olympia, adjacent to the Chehalis river. Dinner will be served overlooking the fields of this charmingly situated 25 year old farm.
The sit-down feast served family style and prepared by Chef Derek Bugge of Pair, the highly regarded neighborhood bistro in Seattle, will include
- braised golden beets with whipped Mountain Lodge chèvre and Marion berry compote
- grilled ronde de nice squash with purslane pesto and queso fresco
- arugula and blackberry salad with Black Sheep feta dressing
- grilled salmon with harissa butter and corn salad with cilantro vinaigrette
- sous vide pork belly with blackberry gastrique and english pea purée -12 hour smoked beef brisket with Mexican style bbq sauce
- yellow gem potatoes with mustard aioli and pickled red onions, and for dessert jersey buttermilk shortcake, candied strawberries and mint'd chantilly.
Upon arrival guests will have an opportunity to tour the fields and harvest some vegetables.
Before dinner there'll be a cash only bar serving aperitifs and craft cocktails.
Service, a cider and 2 wine pairings and the opportunity to pick a sample of produce to take home are included.
Guests are welcome to bring a tent to pitch if they'd prefer to put off the drive home. There will be portable toilets and cold water available. A $12 breakfast of yogurt, granola and coffee with be offered the next morning.
Bathroom facilities are portable toilets.
2:30 Field tour and produce harvest
3:00 Cash bar opens, craft cocktails & aperitifs available
4:30 Dinner is served
Helsing Junction Farm (View)
12013 Independence Rd SW
Rochester, WA 98579
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|